Monday 21 November 2011

Dutch Design- wood & wool stool



I saw the work of Ingrid Jansen on the kickcanandconkers and (how nice!) her work was put together with my photos on the "pink collection". I went to woodwoolstool blog and discoverd this sunny, full of light and creativity world. Ingrid Jansen made her very first stool from a plank that she once found on the beach during a holiday in Greece. "I thought that first stool looked a little plain and unfinished, so I decided to crochet a cover for it.(…)After making that first stool I received so many nice reactions and requests, that I quickly started making more." and she didn't stop since! Ingrid is making also many other great designs from wool and wood. Beside that you should look at her  photos where I see some mix of beautiful simplicity connected with colors from her designs. 

all materials via : woodwoolstool.com