Sunday 1 April 2012

Industrial style in children rooms


I really love the industrial , raw elements in the interiors, and I'm not surprise that this style is also coming into children rooms deco. It's not only for boys! I see that some of the elements, like metal baskets and letters, some old industrial cupboards, are looking actually fantastic in a girl room, with more delicate colors, soft pillows and quilts. The hospital bed on one of the pictures feels a bit strange. I'm not sure, If I would have courage to put my baby there ;-) But with a poster of human body it looks a bit like a medical 'theme'. What else is going great with industrial style? Just look at this collection of great rooms! For my NL readers I got fantastic shop to get some industrial treasures : spoor38.nl









Thank you for inspiration!