Thursday, 5 July 2012

Favorite blog - mushandmade


Sometimes I wonder how it is possible to be a mum of 4 kids and still stay creative at your work and run your own company. When I stop by Joscha's blog mushandmade I enjoy her work and photos so much. I really like the original way of framing the every day moments. Colorful details, natural look of kids playing around and all the activity the family is up to…caugth in a really special and beautiful way.  
Next to her busy family life Joscha is also an owner of MUSwerk . She is making personal stamps, perfect for brand logos, product info or just making a personal birthday invitation, letter logo or cards. You can just send her an e-mail if you want to have something special! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Agata, Joscha's blog looks great, thanks for sharing it with us! Also my giveaway prize arrived today, thank you so much it is really lovely - and it is perfect timing because it is my son's birthday on Saturday! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, I'm glad you got it in time ;-) Enjoy it on Saturday! All the best, Agata

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, look great! also love your blog and the name too because I call my husband Rafa : ) take care x

    ReplyDelete