Thursday 13 June 2013

101wonideeen / instagram / kinderkamer


Welcome to the world of real Dutch children's rooms! Since a long time I haven't seen anything so inspiring!  Dutch magazine 101woonideeen, organized an event on instagram called #101kinderkamer, asking people to put a pictures of their children's rooms. The magazine chose the most inspiring ones, and will publish them in September's issue of the magazine. I'm a happy winner too ! When I started to watch the other rooms, I just love them so much and have to show it to you. So many different ideas, from very colorful rooms, with amazing wallpapers, textiles, to a very dry grey rooms and also white one with a bit of green, which is my favourite. I think they have so much love and care inside. I'm not surprise that researchers say the Dutch children are the happiest ;-)  
Which room is your favourite ? 
All the pictures are credited to their owners, under each photo. Thank you for all the inspiration! 

mydeernl - Maaike Koster