Monday 14 July 2014

muji furniture

muji  interior with furniture
muji  table
interior with muji furniture
simplicity muji furniture

I still remember my first visit to the muij store few years ago. I was spending weekend in London with my Danish friend, and she told me, it's a place I have to see. Well, I wasn't much impressed. Everything looked kind of recycle and made out of gray paper. It took me a while to understand and appreciate the concept of this Japanese store which was born in 1980 ! Muji’s products are all beautifully designed. Their furniture collection has a strong Scandinavian minimalist's look and their clothing selections consists of basics that could sit next to any high end designer pieces. Their goal is " offering products that excel in quality at lower prices has been achieved by avoiding the waste typical of much product-manufacturing and distribution – in the form of unnecessary functionality, an excess of decoration, and needless packaging " .

 " … MUJI is simplicity – but a simplicity achieved through a complexity of thought and design." 

muji furniture