Tuesday 17 February 2015

teenager room with Rafa-kids' furniture

teener room with Rafa-kids furniture

I find it very rare to find a furniture that can be used in many different types of space, and appeal to many different aesthetics. Traditional or modern, bohemian or minimalist. Not to mention furniture for children, which we can buy when they are around 7-8 years old and still use it when they are 18….That what I would like to show you today. Rafa-kids strive to create quality design which can be used for years and grow with the child. I think we can achieve it by getting our kids’ furniture with clean lines, stylish, and timeless. I don’t have a teenager at home yet…

My older son (8 ), loves soft and delicate fabrics ( yes! ) this is always our priority when we buy new clothes for him. I hope softness, beautiful lightweight texture and comfort  of linnen from Rafa-kids’ collection will be his first choice in the future. Together with sophisticated design of furniture and plenty of personal accessories around it…

teener room with Rafa-kids furniture

links for all the Rafa-kids collection products: 

teener room with Rafa-kids furniture
teener room with Rafa-kids furniture