Sunday 8 February 2015

welcome February with colours of Muskhane

Muskhane Spring/Summer 2015 collection at M&O in Paris
Muskhane Spring/Summer 2015 collection at M&O in Paris

“…Even though it is still cold, windy and maybe even snowy where you are, the spring will arrive soon enough and so will the summer – we promise!…” 
this was a message I found in my mail box the other day from ‘soft gallery’ launching  their new Spring/Summer collection. At the M&O in Paris in January many other brands have shown their spring/summer collections and  Muskhane was one of them . Looking at their dreamy and colourful collection made me miss sunny summer days even more. Like I told you thousands of times: pink is not my favourite colour but in a combination with yellow, is something I accully really like. Don’t you think this Muskhane stand looks like a big candy store ?  I would pick up few of accessories to decorate. Their storage baskets and rugs are my favourite.

accessories for home from felt - Muskhane
 felt rug - Muskhane Spring/Summer 2015 collection at M&O in Paris
felt accessories for kids room from Muskhane
colourful felt rugs for kids room from Muskhane
colourful felt accessories for kids room from Muskhane