Monday 14 November 2016

Groovy Magnets & Rafa-kids

Groovy Magnets & Rafa-kids
Groovy Magnets


Did you like our  “ Let’s walk into the forest…..” blog post ? 
Well , we have much more for you today. 3 years ago I had a chance to discover a very nice brand from Belgium called Groovy Magnets. At my last visit in Amsterdam I told you about it here, I came across their products again and thought to do something together. Rafa-kids absolutely loves to collaborate with other creatives, so we asked if we could use their playful products in our up coming project. 

So here you are! 
Simple idea with a great and fast effect - magnetic wallpaper, magnetic wall stickers, posters and magnets. You select a wall sticker and magnets -  put it on the wall ( no glue needed) and you can start to play together with your child. I’m sure you will have lots of fun! We have a problem which animal on the magnetic sticker to choose - Owl, Rabbit or maybe the Giraffe ?  The graphics is so cool and the quality is very good. It is not a sponsor post, believe me. I’m just exited.  I always appreciate not only the way the product is made, but how it is packed and Groovy Magnets - get’s my 10 ! Well done. 

Groovy Magnets
Groovy Magnets
Groovy Magnets & Rafa-kids
Groovy Magnets & Rafa-kids - A teen bed