Thursday 14 September 2017

It's always a good idea to go….

Travel to Paris



to Paris! 
I know how cliche it sounds, but it is so true! When my good friend told me she is going to Paris for work and would like to have some company, I just couldn’t say no. Visiting the city and also the Maison&Object fair at the same time was a great deal. We stayed at a lovely, newly open hotel CitizenM. If you like modern design and would like to be close to the center - that’s a good place I can recommend. 


We walked around the city, where there is so many charming little cafes, restaurants, stores that you would like to hang out forever. Few of my favorite ones this time in Le Marias: 
Mona Market, Borgo Delle Tovaglie, of course, Merci and delicious pizza at Grazie just next door. On my way to Smallable store, by coincident, I came across little boutique called Milk on the Rock. Do you know this brand? It is a NY kids fashion brand which I like as they always have a great selection for boys till 14 years old! It was a pleasure to have a little chat there and get some presents for my sons. I also always put on my list the department store Le Bon Marché, which will give you a touch of French luxury. Get your coffee and look at this charming city, it’s all I needed at the end….

Mona Market concept store Paris
Mona Market concept store Paris
Mona Market concept store Paris
Mona Market concept store Paris
Borgo Delle Tovaglie Store Paris
Borgo Delle Tovaglie Store Paris